Friday, February 08, 2008

Creeping in the woods..

(pgs.20-78) from chapters 5-14

Through out the book, new characters were introduced (Lonnie & BenJay). Lonnie is the son of a [police officer], hes the kind of kid who jokes around and is very curious of things.. Till he see's the girl he likes with her boyfriend then he decides to follow them..untill he loses them in the woods so he figures that they went inside a cabin, then all of a sudden he discovers an unknown bloody gruesome scene inside. He has his father that doesnt believe him and his friend (BenJay) that thinks something is up with lonnie but hes willing to find out what really happened inside that cabin. If you were in this kind of situation would you take things into your own hands and find out who or what could have done such a thing?

1 comment:

Julz said...

I don't think I would want to put myself in that kind of situation because if I did find out who did the crime what if that person then comes after me before I tell anyone.