Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Don't trust strngers

The Hitchhiker by R.L.Stine
Pg 21-ending

James hitchhiking to get away from something, a voice that continues to haunt him. Christina and Terri begin to worry when there trip turns for the worst. Continuing to hear that a hitchhiker killed a man on the radio, Terri begins to worry. James of course gets upset and angered that she would think he would do such a thing. But when the three leave James' cousin's house and continue to drive back to Cleveland find out their being followed. But by who? An unknown man who come to find out his name is Art is mad and wants revenge. To whom is he getting revenge on? Can you imagine the turns in he story when now James finds out that he isn't the only one that was hitchhiking. He fears for his life when Terri disappears then Christina and him become kidnapped. What could possibly make Art so mad to want to hurt Christina and James and even maybe Terri. Finally the truth comes out and everyone is fighting for their life. But who's going to live and what twisted story will be revealed as Christina begs for her life and James helplessly watching. Reading this book made me realize that innocent has no certain look innocent is what everyone wants to be seen as.

Do you trust just anyone? And if they look innocent does that mean they are?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

After so many innocents have me hurt or gone missing because of hitchhikers now is a time one must become careful on whom they trust.
I know for myself after so many innocents have me hurt or gone missing because of hitchhikers now is a time one must become careful on whom they trust.
I know for myself that I must be careful on who I trust. I have a problem of trusting people to much and I think if I keep it up I’m going to end up getting hurt emotionally and physically. Must people are fooled because others has that innocent look but just because they look innocent doesn’t mean they are trustworthy.

BaBy MiTcH said...

I hardly trust anyone. I would have to know somebody for a long time to have full trust in someone. But looks dont have much to do with it in the real world. In fact alot of times the innocent people are the ones you have to look out for. But thats not allways true. It takes time and a little effort by both people in order to build trust. If you dont see much effort comming from the other person then it is probably best not to trust them.