Hello everybody, I'm reading The Golden Compass, written by Philip Pullman. So far the book has started off with an interesting storyline. She is in a room that she is not allowed to be in and sees a powder being poured into a drink that will be given to Lord Asriel, which happens to be her uncle.She doesn't know weather she should say something and save his life,or stay out of trouble and keep her mouth shut.
One thing i like about this book so far is the descriptive style of writing the author has. He give you every detail needed to make the reader feel as if they are in the book.very descriptive and very interesting.
Monday, December 03, 2007
The Begining
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shawn, great book, although I've already said that more than a few times. And I agree, Pullman is long on detail. But, I don't think I ever became annoyed with his level of description.
Post a Comment