Monday, December 03, 2007

Introduction to my book

I am reading "The Girl Death Left Behind" by Lurlene McDaniel. This book is about a young girl that can't stand her family sometimes. Everything in her life changes after a terrible accident that she wishes was a dream. She finds herself being the last one left in her household. She begins to realize that her family meant more to her then she thought.

One thing I like about this book is it is filled with emotions. You can't help but want to cry while Beth tells you her story. This book is filled with real life problems, the loss of loved ones, and has a little romantic twist which effects Beth's new life far away from what she use to call home.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Lurlene McDaniel. Never read her. Sounds like she should write about cowboys, although I can't put a finger on why.

Anyway, glad you're enjoying the book thus far. Hope it holds your interest throughout.