Monday, December 03, 2007

Introduction

My book is about a girl who has hair cancer. She is in a class with this other girl that knows that she has cancer but is not supposed to know. This girls hair keeps on falling out in little spots at a time. First on the top of her head and then next on the back of her head and now behind her ear. She found a wig that looks exactly like her real hair.


I dont like this book so far because of hearing that this girl has hair cancer. Her doctor cannot do anything about this cancer. The doctor told her that the cancer is so bad that she may not recieve her hair back. She is just gonna keep on losing it. There is no cure.

5 comments:

Joel said...

Megan,sounds really sad. So, you don't like the book, or you don't like the situation the character is in? If it is the latter, maybe seeing how a person can go through such an experience will...I don't know...let you see life from a different perspective?

Meg said...

I like the book i just cant explain why. Yes i guess you are right, you know me better than i do. I hate the sound of the character in the book.I understand what you mean. Good point.

Joel said...

Megan, it's not that serious. I'm just trying to get you to stretch. It sounds like a sad situation. We're meant to identify with a character's plight. So, when we see a hopeless situation, of course we feel sympathy.

Meg said...

in that last comment when you said "plight" with that sentence. what do you mean?

Mr. Malley said...

plight = unfortunate situation