Friday, January 18, 2008

Creature, John Saul (pg. 1-22)

So far john Saul's book creature has been a little slow.but from what i read on the back of the book the intesity should pick up a bit.The story starts with Mr. Tanner stuck in his all-star highschool quarterback days. He wants to re-live those glory days through his son. Ever since his son was born he dreamed that he woud place the Tanner name on the map once again. His father puts way too much pressure on his son Mark in my opinion. Mark is a sweet boy that loves taking care of animals and is considering being a vet. He seems to have no ambition to follow in his fathers footsteps.Mrs Tanner is on Marks side of the situation. I agree with both of them.If I wasnt cut out for football bcause of my size i woldn't let my all-american father push football onto me.Mr tanner gets a call from TarrenTech where he works.At first I thought he was going to get fired and so did he,but he got a promotion.This may not play out the way it sounds.This is acctually not good for mark.He has to start all over and meet new friend. I dont think its jus gonna be a happy go lucky neighborhood.This is where it will get intersting.

No comments: