Fall Into Darkness contains many horrifying thoughts then horrifying experiences so far. This book also contains a mystery theme to it as well. My impressions of this book so far are good. Though this book goes back and fourth from the experiences to the courtroom it keeps the story alive and keeps you ahead of the game. Though you know what Ann Rice is up too, you still want to finish reading to find out the outcome. I think this book has the perfect theme to it. It keeps you on the edge of your seats. As the story begins to unfold the truth behind the "death" of Ann Rice is unfolded as the scheme was told. Ann wanted to get back at her friend Sharon McKay because she blamed her for her brother's suicide death. Ann got her finance (Paul Lear) to help her in her scheme to get back at Sharon. As the story unfolds the truths, it unfolds secrets kept and the truth behind the relationships between friends.
I'm happy that I choose this book because I like horror but I like mystery more and this book contains both. The outcome of this story is unimaginable and I can't wait to see what is going to happen. I admit I don't like to read books, but if a book can catch my eye I read it. This book is full of unexpected events and yet you know there coming. Understanding the fact that friends can turn their back on you at any moment is hard to understand or even believe. Many people don't expect their true friends to do something bad to them until it happens even then it's still a shocker.
Characters revealed so far:
Ann Rice (deceased/fake death plan)
Sharon McKay (Ann's best friend/suspect)
Paul Lear (Ann's finance/suspect)
Fred Banda (Sharon's date)
Chad Lear (Paul's brother)
John/Johnny Richmond (Sharon's attorney)
Margaret Hanover (Prosecutor)
Judge Warner
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Fall Into Darkness By Christopher Pike (pgs1-131)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment