Fall Into Darkness By Christopher Pike
pg. 132-end of book
Life isn't what it appears to be when you look around. As for Sharon she learns to realize that people she trusted the most have secrets that could kill. While the book is going back and fourth from the present time of Sharon's experiences to the night Ann died you realize how twisted people could be. Secrets spilled and friends turning on friends, even turning on the ones they love. The horror of knowing what a friend can to do their friends. The darkness of them slowly revealing for everyone to see. You thought being in the dark alone was scary. Read this book and find out what else can be terrifying.
Keeping in mind that horror can come in many ways like experiences and sounds this book keeps you wondering even if you know what had happen. Being able to learn from mistakes is one of our best qualities as human beings. So why make the mistake twice even three times. Though this book may seem a bit boring at first the ending has a surprise and it is worth reading. Keep in mind that not everything around you is what it seems and that life isn't something you should waste away.
Why do you think some friends turn on other friends or even the people they love?
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Friends aren't always perfect
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Friends aren't always perfect" is the perfect way to say it. I can relate to this in many ways from personal experiences with friends. I always thought i had the perfect friends. I always thought my friends were there for me,wouldnt try to hurt me in any way, or stab me in the back. I was so very wrong.After dating my ex boyfirned for seven months, my best friend started to date him once i broke up with him. I felt betrayed and hurt. I known her for 5 years and it felt like a slap in the face. I think friends betray other friends because thier selfish and don't think about the other persons feelings. But like I always say "What goes around comes around!"
Post a Comment