Wednesday, May 14, 2008

can you be successful without going to college?

When I started the research i wondered how can you make it on your own with out having to attend some kind of college?
well i started to begin researching up on the question on yahoo answers "can you be successful without college?" and the reason why i choose to go on to (yahooanswers.com) was because I wanted to know what people actually posted on that topic, so I clicked on the article that some one posted that asked "How do i become successful without going to college?"
many blogger's posted that you cant make it anywhere with out having a four year college education, on the other hand there's is jobs that can make you have a comfortable living with out having to live on pay check to pay check, jobs such as air conditioning and heating, electrician, carpenter and elevator technician and many of these jobs don't necessarily need a college degree. Also starting your own business could make you successful but it would help to further your education in that sort of field to sharpen your understanding and knowing what your doing financially.


jo. ""How do i become successful without going to college?." 14 may 2008 .

2 comments:

BaBy MiTcH said...

I thik this is a great topic to research. Many people view different opinions on college. I feel that to get a job that requires skills that cannot be learned on your own, you need college. For example, A doctor or a lawyer. But I also beleive that if someone has learned something on his own and is better than somebody that went to college, the person that went to college shouln't get the job. I also am a strong beleiver in trade schools. If you don't want to go to school but want to prepare for a carrer you should go to a trade school. that teach you everything necessary for your job and not much more.

Reese S said...

I think its only right to attend college because you never know what will happen to you in the long run and with a degree you always have something to fall back on