Through out my research project when I first began the topic on education, I wasn't really interested about it but at this point in my life I wondered about, whether if I should go to college or not and if I don't end up going what happens, can I still make it with out it? because in this society today every things going up, grocery prises and gas prices, now a days I hear and read things saying that its defiantly a requirement to go to college to have a good career but what if you don't want to take that "road" to success is there any other options left in order to be successful with out going to college?
When I first started the research project first thing I looked up was "is college necessary?" this gave a good variety of sites but the one that caught my eye was what people had to say on yahoo answers because it was ordinary people writing down there thoughts most said the same old answer, "yes, to get a good job" but that wasn't necessarily what I was looking for I wanted to go deeper, so I kept on looking I found that you don't have to really go to college unless your thinking of becoming something professional and for that you'll defiantly need the training to be successful in that field but I wanted to find out like what kind of jobs can give you good pay with out having to attend college, people said modeling but I wasn't looking for super stardom, I wanted to find jobs that you can make a good comfortable living out of, so I actually founds jobs such as carpentry electrician, heating and gas. things like so therefor I was unsuccessful at first till I looked more to find the right answer that suited my question.
But right away I found the answer to my essential question, but at certain points I kept coming to a point were I was having a hard time thinking about some foundations questions to flow with my topic because I didn't want to talk about one thing that lead on to a whole different subject but I over came that and I continued on writing about successful people and their stories it wasn't that easy but it wasn't that difficult either, because I wanted to find a successful person that every one knew and till I found that it was simple.
After a few details I came to a end, I thought it was an interesting topic once I got into it I also learned a lot from this because now I know you don't have to be Einstein in order to become successful all you have to do is be creative and passionate about the things you love and you'll find something out of it that will take you very far in life.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
The final reflection "is college necessary?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment