I started my research last time and found out the basics about Web 2.0 and said that this time I would talk about how it effects us. That's exactly what I am going to do. I really don't know any websites in which to start my research, so I think a little Google magic is needed.
I went to the Google search engine and used keywords such as "Web 2.0 and teens"- that delivered no usable results. So i searched "Teen communication" A few sites that gave parenting tips came up. I browsed the first few and they had nothing to do with communication being effected by technology. I had a feeling that the internet just wasn't going to work.
I know how Web 2.0 technology can effect a teens communication. It happens everyday at my house, with my family and friends, in my life. So maybe it may be easier for me and everyone reading this if I do a little research about my own life.
A teens communication can be increased in a tremendous way via Web 2.0. I communicate with people I don't know or just met almost everyday. I play online games and interact with strangers so many times on a daily basis that I don't think about being nervous or hesitant in any way. It has really increased my confidence in a big way. My communication with my friends have also increased and I feel like I'm part of the loop now. I keep up with what's going on in school if I miss a day which help a lot. I use Myspace everyday to keep up on all my friends lives. From Myspace I can see what songs my Friends like, I get to see pictures of what they've been doing or where they've been. It just makes you feel included and hat is a good feeling.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Web 2.0.....Has a Little Good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seems like your quite the loser shaun. Im just kidding. If your having trouble there are probably alot of magizine articles about your topic or relating to your topic. I dont think google is the right place to start.
I can relate to your blog post by using myspace, facebook, just to keep in touch with friends and to see what their up to. Im glad you posted this because I wouldnt know what "web 2.0" is.
Post a Comment