Sunday, April 13, 2008

Is College Necessary...?

I choose my topic on education because I think it is something important to everyone especially to me because I'm at that point where graduation is just right around the corner and don't have any plans after high school and I have to make a decision whether to go to college or just begin work. This is were my question comes into action. Do people necessarily have to go to college in order to be successful in their career or can they just become just as wealthy or as good as some one who went to college?

From experience, I know people who went to college for four years and are making just as or a little much as one hundred bucks higher as some one who has a high school education and also people who went to college it didn't do any better for them.

Essential Question: Is College Necessary?;
Does education determine whether your successful in life?
Should you go to college to better your self?
do jobs require a high education or a skill trade?
do women prefer men with a high education or do other factors play a role?

No comments: