Monday, April 14, 2008

Web 2.0 =]

I am very interested in Web 2.0. I am constantly surfing sites and sending messages over the web. I use Myspace, Blogger, Youtube and a bunch of other user run websites. I became interested in Web 2.0 after i seen a special program about it on The Discovery Channel. It caught my attention because i thought to myself "I use these programs and i never knew how much i could possibly contribute to the voice of the world"

I don't know much about Web 2.0. I only know what I've picked up from my personal experiences using the internet and from what i seen on the show. I know that Web 2.0 involves everything you use to communicate over the internet. This includes Videos, Songs, Chat Channels, Instant Messages, E Mails, Blogs and more. Web 2.0 has more to be discovered in the future. It could change the way we communicate with each other. I know that there are feuds within the web industry, but I think that requires little more research before I start a fight.

I really want to find out as much as I can about Web 2.0. It is a modern, interesting, and exciting wave of technology that has brought the four corners of the world into our reach without us even knowing. I want to find out How can we use Web 2.0 to become more effective communicators? To figure this out i will have to answer these foundation questions: What is Web 2.0? What are the programs we use to communicate? How did we communicate before Web 2.0? How do we communicate now? How did Web 2.0 make communication better? How did it make it worse? What does the future hold for this new age of the internet?

No comments: