how ever, education is part of being successful when you know what your doing with your life, but besides all that it is important for the future and for others because we would need the knowledge to become doctors and teachers, professionals etc. in today's world In order to teach the people the skills for our future generations and to take care of our needs. I also think that we cant live with out education because of those purposes, we need it for our own good and to become better in what we already know as humans and to fulfill our goals and dreams.
Robinson , Diana. "How Dreams Become Goals ." 22 May 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
continuing of research
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree. Without education order in society cannot exist. Future generations will be reduced back to a primal state. Without education a country is left in anarchy.
Justine...I need to see where your information is coming from. You've got to cite your sources and your information. This is not a free response project...I'm not looking for people to riff information they know or suppose...it's about research.
Post a Comment